What is the process for installing speedbumps on my street?

An application has to be submitted to the city engineer requesting that a traffic study be conducted to determine if speed bumps, or any other applicable traffic calming device, can be installed. The application is accompanied by a petition that must be signed by the residents affected.  If the community is private/gated, the Homeowners Association can install them without the application process and incur all costs associated with the installation. Click on this link for Engineering Services information: https://www.miramarfl.gov/196/Engineering-Services 

Show All Answers

1. How do you obtain a police report?
2. How much does a police report cost?
3. Do you accept credit cards?
4. What other types of services does the Records Unit provide?
5. What type of reports can you get?
6. How can I request an officer for an off-duty detail?
7. How can I become a vendor for the police department?
8. How can I contract with the police department for new products or services?
9. What is the process for installing speedbumps on my street?
10. What can be done about properties that are unkept and not maintained to community standards?