- Economic Development & Housing
- Business Resources
- Business Events & Webinars
Business Events & Webinars
Upcoming Events & Webinars
Upcoming Workshops Sponsored by the City of Miramar
LIVE EVENT (ONLINE)
Date & Time: April 4, 2023, 6:00 pm EDT
Cost: $0.00 Event is sponsored by the City of Miramar Economic Development & Housing Department
Duration: 120 minutes
About the event
• Social Media is a powerful marketing channel—and potential game-changer. In this webinar, we’ll guide your strategy with effective tools to establish and grow your online presence.
• SOCIAL BRANDING TIPS: How to design a memorable online brand with personality, The secret to connecting through value, The best way to identify and find your ideal online client, and Social automation essentials to free up your time.
• SOCIAL MARKETING TOOLS: The key to understanding a Social Media Plan: True North Approach, The formula to make your business more tech-savvy/friendly, How to master your online messaging with this easy 1-2-3 technique, Easy steps to integrate your social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Twitter.
Cost: Free - The event is sponsored by the City of Miramar Economic Development & Housing Department
A copy of the recording and materials will be sent to all attendees
SPONSOR: City of Miramar
Our Mission: Economic strength and diversity of the City of Miramar businesses through effective economic development strategies and programs. Our Vision: To support the City’s position as a premier location for all sizes and stages of businesses that foster economic growth through collaboration, innovation, connectivity, community development, and aggressive business recruitment, retention, and outreach.
Mari Naranjo - Branding coach, marketing consultant, and trusted educator for small business owners who need a clear path to plan, start, and grow their dream business. Mari brings 20+ years of experience across creative agencies, non-profits, and Fortune 500s, including YUM! Brands (one of the most successful franchises in the world), Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation, Hispanic Unity of Florida, and her creative marketing agency DreamCatcher.
Simon Coulson – Simon brings 25+ years of experience growing assets for individuals and companies in the financial and sustainability industries. He is a former Vice-President at Fidelity Investments and a three-time President's Club Award Winner.